- 1 1 lb Happy To Meat You Prime Outer Skirt Steak, cut 4 to 6-inch portions
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons dried Mexican seasoning, crushed
- 3/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper
- Combine orange juice, cilantro and seasoning in small bowl. Place beef steak and 1/3 cup orange juice mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Combine remaining orange juice mixture with sour cream and green onion. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (May be refrigerated as long as overnight.)
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 7 to 12 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 12 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with citrus sauce.
Credit: Beef It's What's For Dinner